Mid Level Designer
We are seeking design professionals to join our expanding team of collaborative designers. The ideal candidate will be hard-working, self-motivated, have a positive attitude, and possess the ability to efficiently communicate design concepts to both clients and the Studio K team. We expect candidates to hit the ground running, with the ability to manage a wide range of projects simultaneously from concept through completion.
Requirements and should have experience in the following:
- Interior Design Degree
- 2+ years interior design work experience - hospitality preferable
- Excellent AutoCAD & Adobe Creative Suite Skills. Photoshop and InDesign a must. SketchUp and Illustrator a plus.
- Exceptional vendor management and communication (written/verbal) skills
- Collaborative and conscientious of direction
- Strong graphic and presentation skills
- Experience in all phases of design from concept through construction administration
- Experience working with and sourcing architectural materials/finishes
- Experience working on construction documents
- Capable to contributing to all stages of design processes: Concept, Schematic, Design Development, Construction Administration and FF&E
Please send your cover letter, resume and work samples by email in PDF format, no larger than 8MB, to email@example.com. Be sure to include the job title ‘Mid Level Designer’ in the Subject line for consideration.
*** NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE ***