Mid Level Designer
Studio K is a Chicago based interior design firm with an exciting portfolio of projects. Ranging from restaurants, bars and hotels to luxury student housing, our unique projects span the country. We are seeking design professionals to join our expanding team of collaborative designers. The ideal candidate will be hard-working, self-motivated, have a positive attitude, and possess the ability to efficiently communicate design concepts to both clients and the Studio K team. We expect candidates to hit the ground running, with the ability to manage a wide range of projects simultaneously from concept through completion.
Mid level designer applicants should have experience in the following:
• 2+ years interior design work experience
• Excellent AutoCAD & Adobe Creative Suite skills
• Exceptional client management, leadership and communication (verbal/written) skills
• Strong graphic and presentation skills
• Experience in all phases of design from concept through construction administration
Please send your cover letter, resume and work samples by email in PDF format, no larger than 8MB, to email@example.com. Be sure to include the job title ‘Mid Level Designer’ in the Subject line or your resume will not be considered.
*** NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE ***