Senior Interior Designer
We are seeking an experienced Senior Interior Designer to work with designers and project managers in our busy Chicago based office. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, extremely creative, has a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, is solution based, and possesses the ability to efficiently lead projects from concept to construction administration. We expect candidates to hit the ground running, with the ability to manage a wide range of projects simultaneously from concept through completion.
- Interior Design Degree
- 5+ years interior design work experience - hospitality required
- Excellent AutoCAD & Adobe Creative Suite Skills. Photoshop and InDesign a must. SketchUp and Illustrator a plus.
- Exceptional vendor management and communication (written/verbal) skills
- Ability to confidently and clearly communicate design to clients
- Proficient in all phases of design from concept through construction administration
- Proficient in working with and sourcing architectural materials/finishes and FF&E
- Proficient in construction drawing, documentation and oversight
- Oversee and manage a team of designers across multiple projects
For consideration, please send your cover letter, resume and work samples to email@example.com in PDF format, no larger than 8MB. Please be sure to include the job title, SENIOR DESIGNER CANDIDATE in the subject line.
*** NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE ***