Interior Design Drafter
Who We Are:
We are a Chicago-based interior design firm with an exciting portfolio of projects. Ranging from restaurants, bars and hotels to luxury student housing, our unique projects span the country. Founded in 2014, we’re expanding rapidly with an upcoming design roster including Nobu Chicago, Girl & The Goat LA, and the iconic Marshall Field’s building. Our team loves our new West Town office building, Friday summer hours and wellness days.
Most importantly, we work hard and love what we do.
Who You Are:
You’re a born creative and a strategic thinker. You thrive in a fast-paced, challenging and collaborative environment. You’re eager to join our team and hit the ground running.
- Minimum 3 years experience in architectural drafting or millwork drafting REQUIRED
- Experience designing, drafting and executing timely delivery of drawings
- Skilled in translating designs, sketches, ideas and descriptions into technical drawings
- Adept at reading and understanding specifications, sketches and mechanical, construction and shop drawings
- Proficient understanding of material depths and capabilities and ability to specify materials on drawings.
- Understanding of and ability to explain design concepts with other designers/drafters
- Proficient in producing complete construction sets
Please send your cover letter, resume, portfolio and CD work samples by email in PDF format, no larger than 8MB to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the job title ‘AutoCAD Drafter’ in the subject line.
*** NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE ***